Home Forums General Discussion Forum Ideas

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Please let me know what you would like to see in this forum and how can we use it more efficiently as a learning and collaboration platform.

• SabreTooth
      Participant

Great start, I’m just finishing the Cyber Security in CDI North, and graduated NSA prior to that. I have literally some last assignments for Digital forensics and the practicum before finishing. I started this program as one of the first back in August of last year. Due to it being a brand new course most of my time in CDI has been waiting for materials to get sorted. This is an outstanding idea, especially with the course structured the way it is. The course I found that had a serious lacking on material is the Digital Forensics. CompTIA has an amazing set up for PenTest and Analyst.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by SabreTooth.
      • marcellusbatcu
        Keymaster

Thank you for the participation. Is great to have a place where to share ideas and collaborate, and I hope you will continue to help some of the newer students even after your graduation.

• DevonBrinson
      Participant

Hey all,
      My name is Devon and I have recently begun the CDI Cyber program! just wanted to introduce myself!
      As an idea for topic, what if we had a self intro forum?

• marcellusbatcu
        Keymaster

That is a very good idea Devon. I will start an introduction Forum

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.